Looking for a title that isn’t in our catalog? You can use our Inter-library Loan Service (ILL) to borrow materials from another library system. Requests can be made in person or by calling our circulation desk.
Guidelines for using this service:
- You must have a valid Paris-Bourbon County library card
- Your account must be in good standing with a zero balance
- A juvenile patron must have the guardian listed in their account sign the Interlibrary Loan Request form.
- Requested materials must be in publication at least 12 months and may not be current bestsellers
- VHS videocassettes and 16mm films may be borrowed from KDLA (Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives) within the guidelines set forth in their catalog
- If the lending library charges a fee, a patron is expected to reimburse Paris-Bourbon County Library upon receipt of material(s)
- Loan periods are set by the lending library and must be strictly observed. Any abuse jeopardizes all local patrons’ access to the service and will not be tolerated. Items that are overdue incur a fine of $1.00 per day per item
- Requests are usually filled within 10-14 days but may sometimes take longer
- ILL materials are not renewable
PARIS-BOURBON COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY
701 High Street
Paris, Kentucky 40361