New York Times
For access outside the library:
- Login to the Library Catalog
- You won’t see the New York Times login info until you login.
- Click the ‘My Account’ link in the top right-hand corner of the Library Catalog to login.
- You will use your library card’s barcode or your email address (if you have provided it to us) and your PIN to login.
- Click the link for the New York Times remote access and create an individual login.
- Please note that this service is provided to Paris-Bourbon County Library cardholders only.
- Please contact the Library if you have any problems.